Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
King Edward VII, Queen Alexandra and the Prince and Princess of Wales opening a hospital. Pen drawing by D. Macpherson, 1904.
- MacPherson, Douglas, 1871-1951
About this work
1 drawing : pen and ink
D. Macpherson /04
Fragmented lettering on stone: "One hospital VII Ireland d the seas faith dia". Pencil lettering at base of drawing, from left to right: "Akers-Douglas. The King. The Queen. Prince of Wales. Princess of Wales"
Wellcome Library no. 24555i
- Kings and rulers
- Royal houses
- Architecture |England.
- Hospitals |England.
- Edward VII, King of Great Britain, 1841-1910.
- Alexandra, Queen, consort of Edward VII, King of Great Britain, 1844-1925.
- George V, King of Great Britain, 1865-1936.
- Mary, Queen, consort of George V, King of Great Britain, 1867-1953.