Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.

Statutory Books: William Cooper & Nephews Ltd/ Cooper McDougall & Robertson

Date
1920-1946
Reference
WF/C/E/02
Part of
Wellcome Foundation Ltd
  • Archives and manuscripts

About this work

Description

In 1925, the business was renamed Cooper McDougall & Robertson following the merger between WC&N, McDougall & Robertson Ltd, and McDougall & Yalding Ltd. Existing volumes under the heading of WC&N continued to be used, and new volumes in the name of CM&R were opened. They are catalogued as a single series.

NB Please note that a separate company called WC&N was incorporated in 1926, see WF/C/S/28 for the records.

Publication/Creation

1920-1946

Physical description

3 boxes

Ownership note

Please see main WF collection description (ref. 'WF').

Permanent link