Thérèse Woodcock Lecture Notes for Module 1
- Part of
- Margaret Lowenfeld
- Archives and manuscripts
About this work
1. Introduction to Lowenfeld and Her Techniques for Expressive Communication.
2. Guidelines on the Background to the Therapeutic Setting.
3. The Importance of the Personal Development and Social History in Therapeutic work.
4. The Lowenfeld Approach to Clinical Practice.
5. Introducing Lowenfeld Mosaics into Clinic Practice.
6. Guidelines on How to Introduce the World to a Child.
7. Guidelines on How to Gain Contact with the Child's World.
8. On Protosystem Thinking and Lowenfeld Projective Play Therapy.
9. Emotions, Emotional Development and Protosystem Thinking.
10. Developmental Profile of European Mosaics.
11. The Use of Lowenfeld Mosaics in Projective Play Therapy.
12. On Culture, Cultural Differences and Therapy (+ pictures).
13. Emotions, Protosystem Thinking and E (illustrated through a Series of Worlds, Mosaics and Drawings).
14. The Use of Lowenfeld techniques in Individual Assessment.