It is our aim to deliver a consistently high level of visitor care for all visitors to Wellcome Collection. We are committed to ensuring that visitors experience a high-quality service and listening and responding to comments and suggestions for improvements.
Our aim is for every visitor to leave Wellcome Collection keen to return and eager to recommend us to others.
Our commitment is to:
- Give all Wellcome Collection visitors a warm, friendly and courteous welcome Treat all customers with respect
- Deliver - and strive to improve upon - a consistently high level of visitor care
- Ensure that the safety of visitors is paramount at all times
- Keep all areas that are accessible to the public clean, presentable and safe
- Ensure that all Wellcome Collection staff are easily identifiable and willing to answer visitor queries
- Answer all enquiries promptly and fully or pass the enquiry to someone who can help
- Display accurate and up-to-date information on the web and in promotional literature available in the Wellcome Building
- Actively seek, listen to, monitor and respond to our visitors' feedback, comments and suggestions
All staff employed at Wellcome Collection are required to abide by this statement. To support them in this we shall:
- Train all front-of-house staff in visitor care and in health and safety practices and evacuation
- Monitor staff performance and review it annually