London Infirmary for curing diseases of the eye : no. 40, Charter-House-Square : under the direction of Mr. Saunders, oculist, no. 24, Ely-Place : Dr. Farre, no. 30, Charter-House-Square, consulting physician in cases requiring medical aid : instituted, 1804, opened for the cure of patients on the 25th March, 1805, and supported by voluntary contributions.
- Saunders, John Cunningham, 1773-1810.