Report for the year 1896 of the statistical committee, with appendices : (11th year of issue) / Metropolitan Asylums Board.
- Metropolitan Asylums Board (London, England). Statistical Committee.
Public Domain Mark
You can use this work for any purpose without restriction under copyright law.
Public Domain Mark (PDM) terms and conditions https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0
About this work
Also known as
Annual report. 1896
London : printed by McCorquodale & Co., 1897.
218 pages, 2 unnumbered folded leaves of plates : illustrations, maps (color) ; 25 cm + 7 maps in pocket inside back cover (50 x 69 cm folded to 23 x 13 cm.)
Consists of a list of committee members, the report of the statistical committee (W.M. Acworth, chairman), the report of the ambulance committee (Jackson Hunt), reports of the superintendents of the Eastern Hospital, Homerton (E.W. Goodall), the North-Eastern Hospital, South Tottenham (R.A. Birdwood), the North-Western Hospital, Haverstock Hill (William Gayton), The Western Hospital, Fulham (R.M. Bruce), the South-Western Hospital, Stockwell (Fred. Foord Caiger), the Fountain Hospital, Tooting (C.E. Matthews), the South Eastern Hospital, New Cross (F.M. Turner), the Brook Hospital, Shooter's Hill (John MacCombie), the Northern Hospital, Winchmore Hill (F.N. Hume), Gore Farm Hospital (Frederic Thomson), fever and smallpox statistics, the report of the river ambulance service (T.B. Brooke), report of the medical superintendent of the Smallpox Hospital Ships (Atlas, Endymion and Castalia), Long Reach, near Dartford (T.F. Ricketts), reports of the medical
(G. Stanley Elliot), the Darenth Adult Asylum, near Dartford (T.B. Dyer), statistical tables for the asylums, Darenth Schools and pavilions, near Dartford (Francis H. Walmsley), a "medical supplement" including statistics and reports about post-scarletinal diphtheria and the use of antitoxin serum treatment also 7 folded maps of London showing the sanitary districts and incidence of scarlet fever (one map for every quarter of the year), diphtheria, typhus fever & smallpox and typhoid & enteric fever during 1896.
- Hospitals, Psychiatric.
- Hospitals, Chronic Disease.
- Scarlet Fever.
- Typhoid Fever.
- Diphtheria |prevention & control.
- London (England)
- North-Eastern Hospital (London, England)
- North-Western Hospital (London, England.)
- Western Hospital (London, England)
- South-Western Hospital (London, England)
- Fountain Hospital (London, England)
- South-Eastern Hospital (London, England)
- Brook Hospital (Shooter's Hill, England)
- Northern Hospital (London, England)
- Gore Farm Hospital (Darenth, England)
- Atlas (Ship)
- Endymion (Ship)
- Castalia (Ship)
- Leavesden Asylum.
- Metropolitan District Asylum at Caterham.
- Metropolitan District School and Asylum for Imbeciles at Darenth.