[Reviews of books on inoculation and vaccination.
- Harvey Cushing/John Hay Whitney Medical Library
About this work
pages 323-326. ; in 24 cm envelope
From the Anti-Jacobin review, June and July 1806
Reviews of Inoculation for the small-pox ... By G. Lipscomb, Observations on vaccine inoculation, by H. Fraser, and Letters to Dr. Rowley, on his late pamphlet ... by Aculeus
- Smallpox |Vaccination.
- Lipscomb, George, 1773-1846. Inoculation for the small-pox vindicated.
- Fraser, Henry. Observations on vaccine inoculation.
- Aculeus. Letters to Dr. Rowley, on ... "Cow-pock inoculation no security against small pox infection."
- Rowley, William, 1742-1806. Cow-pox inoculation no security against small-pox infection.
- Reid, John, 1776-1822. Treatise on the origin, progress, prevention, and treatment of consumption.
Where to find it
Location of original
This material has been provided by the Harvey Cushing/John Hay Whitney Medical Library at Yale University, through the Medical Heritage Library. The original may be consulted at the Harvey Cushing/John Hay Whitney Medical Library at Yale University.
Harvey Cushing/John Hay Whitney Medical Library at Yale University