Oversize ephemera (A1). Box ++78.
About this work
Folder containing items of very large ephemera. Includes: sexually transmitted diseases, AIDS prevention in South Africa (Khomanani, Soul City Institute, Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention, Medecins Sans Frontiers, City of Cape Town), anti-retroviral treatment for AIDS, AZT, Kaletra, DDi, 3TC, NVP, Efavirenz, HIV testing and counselling, New Scientist wall chart ('Science of AIDS', 1987?), random, anonymous HIV testing on blood samples (Dept. of Health, Sept. 1990), National AIDS Helpline (Health Education Authority), 'A diagnostic blood chart' (advertising The Palisade Manufacturing Company of New York's arseniated Hemaboloids, represented in the UK by Andrus & Andrus), blood circulation, heart disease prevention (British Heart Foundation), Gay Pride Paris 1992, a phrenological chart and 'Coombe's synopsis of phrenology' chart (12th ed.).
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases |prevention & control
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome |drug therapy
- AIDS Serodiagnosis
- HIV Infections |prevention & control
- Hematologic Diseases |diagnosis
- Heart Diseases |prevention & control
- Great Britain. Department of Health
- Khomanani Campaign (South Africa)
- Palisade Manufacturing Co
- Andrus & Andrus
- British Heart Foundation
- Health Education Authority (Great Britain)
- Médecins sans frontières (Association)