Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
KAP (Knowledge, Attitudes and Practice)
- 1960 - 2001
- Part of
- Family Planning Association
- Archives and manuscripts
About this work
- Press releases from Organon, Contraceptive Education Service, IPPF, Schering
- Contraception Omnibus Survey Tabulations
- UN booklet/poster on World Contraceptive Usage, 1998
- Summary of Contraceptive Awareness Week findings by the FPA
- "Pill Users' Knowledge: National Survey Findings", "What Do Customers Ask Pharmacists About the Pill?", Pharmacy Healthcare Pill Campaign, 1993
- "Information Provision with Oral Contraceptives", Schering Health Care booklet, 1992
- "Sex and Contraception", "The Family Planning Survey" surveys, Schering Health Care, 1991, 1987
- Extracts from journals/newspapers etc.
- "Campus Contraception: Student Knowledge and Use of Contraceptives", study by Mrs Jean Spriggs
- "Survey of Unmet Needs in Family Planning Questionnaire on Services and Practices 1977", IPPF
- "A study of the effects of the 1975/76 cinema campaign promoting awareness of contraceptive services available under the NHS", NEC report, 1976
- "Male Attitudes to Contraception" questionnaire
- FPA Evidence to the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists' Working Party on the Unplanned Pregnancy, 1971
1960 - 2001
1 file (in 3 parts)