Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
Acts and Statutes made in a Parliament begun at Dublin, the fifth day of October, Anno Dom. 1692. In the fourth year of the reign of Our Most Gracious Sovereign Lord and Lady King William and Queen Mary. Before His Excellency Henry Lord Viscount Sydnet, Lord Lieutenant General and General Governor of Ireland. And continued under His Excellency Henry Lord Capell, Lord Deputy General and General Governor of His Majesty's Kingdom of Ireland: by several prorogations, until the twenty seventh Day of August, Anno Dom. 1695. And further continued by several adjournments and prorogations before their Excellencies Charles Lord Marquess of Winchester and Henry Earl of Gallway, Lords Justices General and General Governors of His Majesty's Kingdom of Ireland.
- Ireland. Parliament.
About this work
Also known as
Public General Acts. 1692-1699. 4-7 Gul. & Mar.
Anno regni quarto Gulielmi & Mariæ
Anno regni septimo Gulielmi Tertii
Anno regni nono Gulielmi Tertii
Anno regni decimo Gulielmi Tertii
Dublin : printed by Andrew Crooke, printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, at the King's-Arms in Copper-Alley, 1725.
, 631-747,  p. ; 2⁰.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. (Eighteenth century collections online). Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Session laws |Ireland –Early works to 1800
- Ireland |History –William and Mary, 1689-1694 –Early works to 1800
- Ireland |History –William III, 1694-1702 –Early works to 1800
- Ireland |Politics and government –Early works to 1800
- Ireland |Kings and rulers –Law and legislation –Early works to 1800
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702 |Law and legislation
- Mary II, Queen of England, 1662-1694 |Law and legislation
- Ireland. Parliament