Papers on Abortion
- Part of
- Abortion Law Reform Association
- Archives and manuscripts
About this work
2. 1977 Advisory Commission on Church and Society. The Church in Wales. A Contribution to the Debate on Abortion and Christian Responsibility.
3. E W Anderson: Psychiatric Aspects of Abortion.
4. 1973 MHH Badaoui, J Bannar, K Hiller, MP Embrey: Coagulation Changes during Termination of Pregnancy by Prostaglandins and by Vacum Aspiration.
5. 1977 John Barr: The Abortion Battle (in New Society).
6. Prof. R W Beard: Research on Legal Abortion.
7. 1974 Prof RW Beard, EM Belsey, S Lal, SC Lewis, HS Greer: King's Termination Study II: Contraceptive Practice Before and After Outpatient Termination.
8. 1971 Sally Beauman: Aboirtion: A Profitable Business (in Daily Telegraph Magazine).
9. 1971 JM Beazley, AD Haeri: Termination of Pregnancy Refused.
10. 1977 EM Belsey, HS Greer, S Lal, SC Lewis, RW Beard: Predictive Factors in Emotional Response to Abortion: King's Termination Study IV.