Oesophagus and stomach from a case of poisoning by Burnett's disinfecting fluid
- Godart, Thomas
Public Domain Mark
You can use this work for any purpose without restriction under copyright law.
Public Domain Mark (PDM) terms and conditions https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0
About this work
Watercolour drawing of the oesophagus and stomach of a man, aged 51 years, who died from exhaustion due to constant sickness eight weeks after swallowing accidentally a quantity of Burnett's disinfecting fluid.