Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.

The Observatory, Cambridge. Line engraving by S. Sparrow after J.C. Mead.

  • Sparrow, S., active 1784-1807.
Reference
15948i
  • Pictures

About this work

Description

The Observatory was erected between 1822 and 1824

Physical description

1 print : line engraving ; image 26.7 x 41.8 cm

Lettering

The Observatory. S. Sparrow sculp.

Lettering note

Bears numbers : pl. 1, no. XXV

Reference

Wellcome Library no. 15948i

Type/Technique

Languages

  • English


Where to find it


Permanent link