Traditional practices affecting the health of women and children : female circumcision, childhood marriage, nutritional taboos, etc. / edited by Dr Taha Baasher, Dr R.H.O. Bannerman, Dr Hamid Rushwan, Mrs Iris Sharaf.
- Baasher, Taha
About this work
Alexandria : World Health Organization, Regional Office for the Eastern Mediterranean, 1982.
xiv, 362 pages ; 26 cm.
Background papers to the WHO seminar.
Title from cover.
Copy 1. Donor: This item was originally held in the Women's Health Library. It was donated to Wellcome in 2016 by the Feminist Library, which acted as temporary custodian following the closure of Women's Health in 2006. The Women's Health Library archive, consisting of information files on a wide range of health issues, is held in the Wellcome Library (Reference: SA/WHL).
Copy 1. Former Women's Health Library shelfmark: Bt
- Clitoridectomy |Social aspects –Developing countries –Congresses
- Teenage pregnancy |Social aspects –Developing countries –Congresses
- Pregnancy |Nutritional aspects –Developing countries –Congresses
- Infants |Nutrition –Social aspects –Developing countries –Congresses
- Women's Health |ethnology
- Circumcision, Female |ethnology
- Pregnancy in Adolescence |ethnology
- Pregnancy |ethnology
- Child Health |ethnology
- Infant Health |ethnology
- Developing countries |Social life and customs –Congresses