Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
Reducing the odds : preventing perinatal transmission of HIV in the United States / Michael A. Stoto, Donna A. Almario, and Marie C. McCormick, editors ; Committee on Perinatal Transmission of HIV, Division of Health Promotion and Disease Prevention, Institute of Medicine, and Board on Children, Youth, and Families, Commission on Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education, National Research Council, Institute of Medicine.
- Stoto, Michael A.
Where to find it
About this work
Washington, D.C. : National Academy Press, 1999.
xiii, 397 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
Includes bibliographic references and index
- HIV Infections |prevention & control
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome |prevention & control
- Infectious Disease Transmission, Vertical |prevention & control
- Mass Screening
- Pregnancy Complications, Infectious |prevention & control
- Prenatal Diagnosis
- HIV Infections |Pregnancy
- HIV Infections |transmission
- United States