Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
Stages and playgoers : from guild plays to Shakespeare / Janet Hill.
- Hill, Janet, 1943-
- , ©2002
About this work
Also known as
From guild plays to Shakespeare
Montreal : McGill-Queen's University Press, , ©2002.
241 pages ; 24 cm
Includes bibliographical references (p. -234) and index.
Electronic text and image data. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University of Michigan, Michigan Publishing, 2018. Includes both TIFF files and keyword searchable text. ([ACLS Humanities E-Book]) Mode of access: Intranet.
- English dramaEarly modern and Elizabethan, 1500-1600History and criticism
- Mysteries and miracle-plays, EnglishHistory and criticism
- English drama17th centuryHistory and criticism
- Theater audiencesEnglandHistory16th century
- Theater audiencesEnglandHistory17th century
- Theater audiencesEnglandHistoryTo 1500
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616Stage history
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616Technique.