AIDS ephemera : Safe sex education. Box 3.
Where to find it
About this work
Box file containing items of ephemera in acid free sleeves. Includes material from Big Up, Bottom Line, East London and the City Health Authority, GMFA (Gay Men Fighting AIDS) and the Naz Project. Includes a set of cards encouraging safer sadomasochistic sex, Terrence Higgins Trust and CHAPS travelcard wallet and sticker with the slogan (pink on green): 'Get it on', 4 postcards for the Terrnece Higgins Trust "Assume nothing" campaign (2 out of focus, colourfully dressed men on a white background), "Spit, swallow or slap?" (risks of HIV infection through oral sex. SLAPfm, Birmingham), rimming, West London Gay Men's Project.
- Safe sex in AIDS prevention.
- Gay men.
- Oral sex.
- Sex instruction.
- HIV Infections.
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.
- HIV Seropositivity.
- AIDS Serodiagnosis.
- Sexual Behavior.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
- Safe Sex.
- Big Up (Organization)
- East London and The City Health Authority.
- Gay Men Fighting AIDS (Organization)
- Naz Project (London, England)
- Terrence Higgins Trust.
- CHAPS (Organization)
- SLAPfm (Organization)
- West London Gay Men's Project.