Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
Reasons humbly offered to prove that the letter printed at the end of the French memorial of justification is a French forgery, and falsely ascribed to His R---l H-----ss.
About this work
London : printed for M. Collyer, at the Royal-Exchange, and in 'change-Alley, 
,61,p. ; 80.
Microfiche. Woodbridge, Ct. Research Publications International ; Louisville, Ky. : Lost Cause Press, 1978. 2 microfiches ; 11 x 15 cm. (Selected Americana from Sabin's Dictionary of books relating to America ; fiches A-56,815-56,816). s1978 ctu b
- Braddock's Campaign, 1755
- Church managementLaw and legislationEnglandEarly works to 1800
- FranceForeign relationsGreat Britain.
- Great BritainForeign relationsFrance.
- Cumberland, William Augustus, Duke of, 1721-1765.
- Napier, Robert, -1766. Lettre de M. Robert Napier, écrite à M. Braddock par ordre de M. le duc de Cumberland.