Almanach des Pilules Pink / [Gablin et Cie.].
- Gablin et Cie.
About this work
[Paris] : [Gablin et Cie.], [1908?]
31 pages : illustrations, portraits ; 22 cm
Booklet advertising Pilules Pink Pour Personnes Pâles du Dr. Williams - the French brand name for Dr. Williams' Pink Pills for Pale People - distributed in France by Gablin et Cie.
The pills were sold as a general nerve and blood tonic, but claims were made for their ability to cure many other diseases and conditions. They seem to have been particularly good for period pains.
- Nonprescription Drugs
- Anemia |drug therapy
- Anemia, Hypochromic |drug therapy
- Migraine Disorders |drug therapy
- Sleep Initiation and Maintenance Disorders |drug therapy
- Neurasthenia |drug therapy
- Stomach Diseases |drug therapy
- Constipation |drug therapy
- Rheumatic Diseases |drug therapy
- Sciatica |drug therapy
- Menstruation Disturbances |drug therapy