Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
Laying of the Foundation Stone of the new Nurse Training School buildings, 6 November 1959, and official opening, 19 September 1960
- 1959 - 1960
- RET 1/8/7/9
- Part of
- The Retreat Archive
- Archives and manuscripts
About this work
The new premises for the Training School were opened by the Earl of Feversham on 19 September 1960; on 6 November 1959, Sir George Martin, Chairman of the United Leeds Hospital Board, had laid the foundation stone Photographs arranged in 2 parts.
1959 - 1960
Open and available at the Borthwick Institute for Archives. This material is being digitised by the Borthwick Institute for Archives as part of a Wellcome Trust funded project. Material that is digitised will be accessed freely online through the Wellcome Library catalogue.