Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
The entire ceremonies of the coronations of His Majesty King Charles II. and of her Majesty Queen Mary, Consort to James II. As published by those learned heralds Ashmole and Sandford. With the prayers at full length. To which is prefix'd, an introduction historical and critical; likewise an appendix, containing many curious particulars.
- Ashmole, Elias, 1617-1692.
- MDCCLXI. 
Where to find it
About this work
London : printed for W. Owen, at Temple-Bar; L. Davis and C. Reymers, in Holborn; H. Chapelle, in Grosvenor-Street; R. Davis, in Piccadilly; A. Chapelle, in Curzon-Street, May Fair; J. Walter, at Charing-Cross; and C. Henderson, at the Royal Exchange, MDCCLXI. 
viii,50p.,plate ; 4⁰.
Maslen and Lancaster. Bowyer ledgers, 4322
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. (Eighteenth century collections online). Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Coronations |England London 17th century
- Festivals |England London 17th century
- Pageants |England London 17th century
- London (England) |History 17th century
- Great Britain |History Stuarts, 1603-1714
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685 |Coronation.
- Mary, of Modena, Queen, consort of James II, King of England, 1658-1718 |Coronation.