The Hospital of Bethlem [Bedlam], St. George's Fields, Lambeth: the entrance facade (above), and plans (below), with separate keys to male and female sides, and a scale of feet. Engraving by Roffe after P. Hardwick.
- Hardwick, Philip, 1792-1870
Selected images from this work
About this work
This is the third building of Bethlem Hospital, built 1811-15 when the Hospital removed from Moorfields to St George's Fields, Southwark. All now  demolished but the central portion, which houses the Imperial War Museum
Where to find it
Location Status AccessClosed stores