RawMinds is a group of young people aged 14 to 19 who meet at weekends, evenings and in the school holidays to explore ideas about science and art. Each new group takes on a fresh creative challenge together to produce original and inspiring work.
In the past, RawMinds have
- Designed products using flat-pack technology
- Created a new brand and video trailer
- Written and shot short documentary films
- Created and performed improv comedy
- Curated an installation
- Designed new merchandise for Wellcome Shop
- Perfected their public speaking skills
- Explored human emotions through audio
- Edited an anthology of poetry PDF 2190kb.
The project was brilliantly organised, taught and carried out – I learned something new every session.