The Henry Wellcome Auditorium is a spacious, tiered auditorium for up to 154 delegates. The auditorium has two aisles, making it easy to move around during question-and-answer sessions, and is a perfect balance of traditional wood panelling, stunning original art deco features and state-of-the-art AV equipment.
The auditorium comes with the Williams Lounge, which is perfect for registering, networking, and catering and drinks receptions for a large group. These carefully considered spaces are fantastic for all types of events, from AGMs to film screenings.
- Theatre: 154
- Classroom: 154 (with armrest tables)
- Flexible top table for up to nine speakers
- All chairs have armrest tables to allow a comfortable, classroom-style event
- Complimentary WiFi
- Audiovisual technician included
- Data projection
- Projector screen 4.40 (w) x 2.44 (h) m
- PA system with microphones: one lectern microphone, two radio microphones, three tie-clip microphones and four top table microphones
- DVD/TV inputs available
- Lectern with comfort monitor
- Remote mouse
- Audio recording