Health effects of low dose ionising radiation--recent advances and their implications : proceedings of the international conference, organised by the British Nuclear Energy Society and co-sponsored by the European Nuclear Society, held in London on 11-14 May 1987.
- British Nuclear Energy Society.
- , ©1988
Nuclear wastelands : a global guide to nuclear weapons production and its health and environmental effects / by a special commission of International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War and the Institute for Energy and Environmental Research ; edited by Arjun Makhijani, Howard Hu, and Katherine Yih.
- Hu, Howard.
- , ©1995
RON-BEC 100 : proceedings of the International Conference Hundred Years of X-Rays and Radioactivity / editors, D.D. Sood [and others] ; organised by Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences, Department of Atomic Energy.
- International Conference Hundred Years of X-Rays and Radioactivity (1996 : Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences)
Nuclear techniques in helminthology research : proceedings of a panel on the use of nuclear techniques in research and control of helminthic infections organized by the International Atomic Energy Agency and the World Health Organization and held in Nairobi, 26-30 November 1973.
- Panel on the Use of Nuclear Techniques in Research and Control of Helminthic Infections (1973 : Nairobi, Kenya)
Radiological health and safety in mining and milling of nuclear materials : proceedings / Held by the International Atomic Energy Agency in co-operation with the International Labour Organization and the World Health Organization.
- Symposium on Radiological Health and Safety in Mining and Milling of Nuclear Materials (1963 : Vienna, Austria)
Nuclear techniques in animal production and health : proceedings of an International Symposium on Nuclear Techniques in Animal Production and Health as related to the Soil-Plant System jointly organized by the International Atomic Energy Agency and the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations and held in Vienna 2-6 February 1976.
- International Symposium on Nuclear Techniques in Animal Production and Health as Related to the Soil-Plant System (1976 : Vienna, Austria)
Tracer techniques in tropical animal production : proceedings of a panel on the use of nuclear techniques in some aspects of animal production in tropical climates organized by the Joint FAO/IAEA Division of Atomic Energy in Food and Agriculture held in Jakarta, Indonesia, 16-20 Oct. 1972.
- Panel on the Use of Nuclear Techniques in Some Aspects of Animal Production in Tropical Climates (1972 : Jakarta, Indonesia)
Papers of M H F Wilkins: correspondence relating to neutron diffraction research
- Wilkins, Maurice, 1916-2004 Medical Research Council Daresbury Nuclear Physics Laboratory Atomic Energy Research Establishment David Worcester
- Part of
- Wilkins, Maurice Hugh Frederick (1916-2004)
- Archives and manuscripts