Neurological, psychiatric, and developmental disorders : meeting the challenge in the developing world / Committee on Nervous System Disorders in Developing Countries, Board on Global Health, Institute of Medicine.
- Institute of Medicine (U.S.). Committee on Nervous System Disorders in Developing Countries.
Effects of ionizing radiation on the nervous system : proceedings of the Symposium on the Effects of Ionizing Radiation on the Nervous System, sponsored by the InternationalAtomic Energy Agency and held at Vienna, 5-9 June 1961.
- Symposium on the Effects of Ionizing Radiation on the Nervous System (1961 : Vienna, Austria)
Improving the utility and translation of animal models for nervous system disorders : workshop summary / Diana E. Pankevich, Theresa M. Wizemann, and Bruce M. Altevogt, rapporteurs, Forum on Neuroscience and Nervous System Disorders, Board on Health Sciences Policy, Institute of Medicine of the National Academies.
- Pankevich, Diana E., 1975-
The central nervous system and behavior : transactions of the third conference, February 21, 22, 23, and 24, 1960, Princeton, N. J / edited by Mary A.B. Brazier ; sponsored by the Josiah Macy, Jr. Foundation ; with the cooperation of the National Science Foundation.
- Conference on the Central Nervous System and Behavior 1960 : Princeton, N.J.)
- , ©1960
- BooksAvailable online
Seventy-second annual report for the year ended 31st December, 1937 : with a list of contributers / The Hospital for Epilepsy & Paralysis and Other Diseases of the Nervous System.
- Hospital for Epilepsy & Paralysis and Other Diseases of the Nervous System (Maida Vale, London, England)
Developing multimodal therapies for brain disorders : proceedings of a workshop / Lisa Bain, Noam I. Keren, and Clare Stroud, rapporteurs ; Forum on Neuroscience and Nervous System Disorders, Board on Health Sciences Policy, Health and Medicine Division, the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, Medicine.
- Bain, Lisa J.