The control of cross infection in hospitals : memorandum prepared for the Committee on Preventive Medicine of the Medical Research Council / by the Sub-committee on Cross Infection in Hospital Wards.
- Medical Research Council (Great Britain). Committee on Cross Infection in Hospital Wards.
This is to certify that ... became a probationer nurse upon the ... and that she has had two year's [sic] training in the practice of medical and surgical nursing within the wards of the Longmore Hospital, also instruction by lectures and demonstrations / Royal Edinburgh Hospital for Incurables.
- Royal Edinburgh Hospital for Incurables.
The work of nurses in hospital wards / report by the Standing Nursing and Midwifery Advisory Committee on the Job Analysis of the the Work of Nurses in Hospital Wards ; prepared by the Nuffield Provincial Hospitals Trust.
- Standing Nursing and Midwifery Advisory Committee on the Job Analysis of the the Work of Nurses in Hospital Wards.
Alfred Hospital Training School for Nurses, Melbourne... : this is to certify that... has served a three years term of training as a pupil nurse in the wards of this hospital (including the nursing of sick children and gynaecological patients) also in the operation theatre and out-patients and casualty departments... qualifying her to act as a skilled medical & surgical nurse.
- Alfred Hospital (Prahran, Vic.). Training School for Nurses.
- between 1920 and 1929
- BooksAvailable online
Observation book : containing certain inductions and classifications, ante mortems and post mortems : ante mortems by medical officers of wards, post mortems by surgeon in charge : National, U.S. Army General Hospital, Baltimore, Md.
- Jarvis U.S.A. General Hospital (Baltimore, Md.)