Find thousands of books, images, artworks, unpublished archives and manuscripts in our collections, many of them with free online access.
Aging in cell and tissue culture : proceedings of a symposium on "Aging in Cell and Tissue Culture" held at the annual meeting of the European Tissue Culture Society at the Castle of Zinkovy in Czechoslovakia, May 7-10, 1969. Edited by Emma Holec̆ková and Vincent J. Cristofalo.
- Symposium on "Aging in Cell and Tissue Culture" (1969 : Zinkovy, Czechoslovakia)
Molecular mechanisms in the regulation of cell behavior : proceedings of the Fourth Decennial Review Conference of the Tissue Culture Association held at Hershey, PA, September 22-26, 1986 / editor, Charity Waymouth.
- Tissue Culture Association. Review Conference 1986 : Hershey, Pa.)
- , ©1987
Cell biology and immunology of leukocyte function : proceedings of the Twelfth International Leukocyte Culture Conference, held at the Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Beer Sheva, Israel, June 25-30, 1978 / edited by Michael R. Quastel.
- Leukocyte Culture Conference 1978 : Beersheba, Israel)
Intercellular communication in leucocyte function : proceedings of the 15th International Leucocyte Culture Conference, Asilomar, Pacific Grove, California, December 1982 / edited by John W. Parker and Richard L. O'Brien.
- International Leucocyte Culture Conference 1982 : Asilomar, Calif.)
- , ©1983
Cell cultures for virus vaccine production : [Conference ... held November 6-8, 1967, Clinical Center, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland. Conference chairman and editor: Donald J. Merchant].
- Conference on Cell Cultures for Virus Vaccine Production (1967 : National Institutes of Health)
Environmental control of cell synthesis and function : the 5th International Symposium on the Continuous Culture of Micro-organisms, held at St. Catherine's College, University of Oxford, July 1971 / edited by A.C.R. Dean, S.J. Pirt, D.W. Tempest.
- International Symposium on the Continuous Culture of Micro-organisms 1971 : St. Catherine's College, University of Oxford)
Proceedings, Symposium on the Characterization and Uses of Human Diploid Cell Strains = Comptes-rendus, symposium sur la caracterisation et l'emploi des souches de cellules diploides humaines / edited under the direction of the Institute of Immunology, Zagreb.
- Symposium on the Characterization and Uses of Human Diploid Cell Strains (1963 : Opatija)
Oncogenes in pediatric tumors : proceedings of a course held at the International School of Medical Sciences, Ettore Majorana Centre for Scientific Culture, Italy, 5-7 June 1986 / edited by G.P. Tonini, L. Massimo, and P. Cornaglia-Ferraris.
- Advanced Course on Oncogenes in Pediatric Tumors (1986 : International School of Medical Sciences, Ettore Majorana Centre for Scientific Culture)
- , ©1988