Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
Medicine and nuclear war : preventing proliferation and achieving abolition / Lachlan Forrow, M.D., Victor W. Sidel, M.D., Jonathan E. Slutzman, B.S.E.
- Forrow, Lachlan
Where to find it
About this work
[London?] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
37 leaves ; 30 cm
- Forrow, Lachlan |author.
- Slutzman, Jonathan E. |author.
- Sidel, Victor W. |author.
- International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War |sponsoring body.
- Royal Society of Medicine (Great Britain) |sponsoring body.
- Svenska Läkare mot Kärnvapen |sponsoring body.
- Nuclear Weapons: The Final Pandemic - Preventing Proliferation and Achieving Abolition (2007 : London)
Title from cover.
Prepared for "Nuclear Weapons: The Final Pandemic - Preventing Proliferation and Achieving Abolition" an International Conference Sponsored by International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War and the Royal Society of Medicine, London October 3-4, 2007. This study was made possible by generous support from Svenska Läkare mot Kärnvapen (Swedish Physicians Against Nuclear Weapons), the Swedish affiliate of International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War -- taken from cover.
Copy 1. Donor: Medact.
Includes bibliographical references.