Papers on Abortion
- Part of
- Abortion Law Reform Association
- Archives and manuscripts
About this work
142. 1971 David Steel: The Act, Four years After (in Mental Health).
143. 1976 J Thompson: Fertility and Abortion Inside and Outside Marriage.
144. 1965 C Tietze: Induced Abortion and Sterilisation as Methods of Fertility Control.
145. 1969 C Tietze: "Abortion Laws and Abortion Practices in Europe.
146. 1973 C Tietze: "Two Years Experience with a Liberal Abortion Law: Its Impact on Fertility Trends in NYC.
147. 1970 C "The Demographic Significance of Legal Abortion in Eastern Europe.
148. 1970 C Tietze: "Abortion on Request: Its Consequences for Population Trends and Public Health.
149. 1970 C Tietze: "United States: Therapeutic Abortions, 1963 to 1968.
150. 1970 C Tietze: "with Erhardt, C L, Nelson, F G: United States: Therapeutic Abortion in New York City.
151. 1978 C Tietze: "with Lewit, S: Legal Abortion. (in People)
152. 1977 C Tietze: "with Lewit, S: Legal Abortion.
153. 1961 C Tietze: "with Lehfeldt, H. Legal Abortion in Western Europe.
154. C Tietze: "with Pakter, J: Berger, GS: Mortality Associated with Legal Abortion in New York City 1970/72. A Preliminary Report.
155. 1972 C Tietze: "with Lewit, S: Early Medical Complications of Legal Abortion: Highlights of the Joint Program for the Study of Abortion.