Royal Victoria Military Hospital, Netley, Hampshire: Queen Victoria visiting the wounded. Process print after R.C. Dickinson after W. Hatherell.
- Hatherell, William.
Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
You can use this work for any purpose, including commercial uses, without restriction under copyright law. You should also provide attribution to the original work, source and licence.
Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY 4.0) terms and conditions https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0
Selected images from this work
About this work
1 photomechanical print : halftone ; image 23.2 x 30.7 cm
The Queen and the wounded: Her Majesty visiting a ward in Netley Hospital. ; From a sketch by F.C. Dickinson ; drawn by W. Hatherell.
Wellcome Library no. 18422i
Lettering continues with a descriptive text
- Military hospitals.
- Kings and rulers.
- Royal houses.
- Interior architecture.
- Netley (Hampshire, England)
- Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1901.
- Beatrice, Princess Henry of Battenberg, 1857-1944.
- Leopold Arthur Louis, Prince of Battenberg, Lord Leopold Mountbatten, 1889-1922.
- Victoria Eugenia, Queen, consort of Alfonso XIII, King of Spain, 1887-1969.
- Helena Augusta Victoria, Princess Christian of Schleswig-Holstein, 1846-1923.