Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
Royal Victoria Military Hospital, Netley, Hampshire: Queen Victoria visiting the wounded. Process print after R.C. Dickinson after W. Hatherell.
- Hatherell, William
Public Domain Mark
You can use this work for any purpose without restriction under copyright law.
Public Domain Mark (PDM) terms and conditions https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0
Selected images from this work
About this work
1 photomechanical print : halftone ; image 23.2 x 30.7 cm
The Queen and the wounded: Her Majesty visiting a ward in Netley Hospital. ; From a sketch by F.C. Dickinson ; drawn by W. Hatherell.
Lettering continues with a descriptive text
Wellcome Library no. 18422i
- Military hospitals
- Kings and rulers
- Royal houses
- Interior architecture
- Netley (Hampshire, England)
- Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1901
- Beatrice, Princess Henry of Battenberg, 1857-1944
- Leopold Arthur Louis, Prince of Battenberg, Lord Leopold Mountbatten, 1889-1922.
- Victoria Eugenia, Queen, consort of Alfonso XIII, King of Spain, 1887-1969
- Helena Augusta Victoria, Princess Christian of Schleswig-Holstein, 1846-1923
Where to find it
Location Status AccessClosed stores