... The Devil: containing a review and investigation of all public subjects whatever; ... By a society of literary gentlemen; ...
- Dibdin, Charles, 1745-1814
About this work
Also known as
Devil (London, England : 1786).
[London, England] : Printed by Denew & Grant, no. 91, Wardour-Street, ans sold by W.S. Fores, no. 3, Piccadilly; C. Couch, stationer, Curzon-Street, May-Fair; and by all the booksellers in town and country, [1786-1787]
v. ; 8⁰.
DNB (1909 ed.), XV:5
Crane & Kaye, 170
Times handlist, p. 46
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. (Eighteenth century collections online). Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Theater |England –Periodicals –Early works to 1800
- Theater |Reviews –Periodicals –Early works to 1800
- Actors |England –Periodicals –Early works to 1800
- English literature |Periodicals –Early works to 1800
- Great Britain |Social life and customs –Periodicals –Early works to 1800
- Great Britain |Intellectual life –Periodicals –Early works to 1800
- Siddons, Sarah, 1755-1831 |Public opinion
- Pope, Alexander, 1688-1744 |Public opinion
- Voltaire, 1694-1778 |Public opinion
- Sheridan, Richard Brinsley, 1751-1816 |Public opinion