Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
Annual report for the year 1907 : (10th year of issue) / Metropolitan Asylums Board.
- Metropolitan Asylums Board (London, England)
About this work
Also known as
Annual report. 1907
London : printed by Chas. Straker & Sons, 1908.
xxiii, 372 pages, 12 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Metropolitan Asylums Board (London, England)
- Helby, J. T.
- Duncombe Mann, T.
- Dennis, Walter.
- Boden, A.
- Needham, F.
- Cooke, E. Marriott.
- Shadwell, L. L.
- Trevor, A. H.
- Browne, Elliott S.
- Collins, E. Treacher (Edward Treacher), 1862-1932.
- Fox, T. Colcott (Thomas Colcott), 1849-1916.
- Sutcliffe, W. Greenwood.
- Last, Cecil E.
- Turner, R.
- Rotherham, A.
- Vallance, W.
- Colmore, Reginald B.
- Bowes, C. K.
- Willingham Gell, H.
- Lile, John H.
- Scovell, Augustus C.
- Thornley, J.
- Graham, W. J. B.
- Woolley Walden, R. (Robert)
- Goodall, E. W.
- Thomson, Frederic.
- Hume, F. N.
- Bruce, R. M.
- Foord-Caiger, F.
- Beggs, J. E.
- Turner, F. M.
- Birdwood, R. A.
- MacCombie, John.
- Matthews, C. E.
- Pugh, W. T. Gordon (William Thomas Gordon)
- Beresford, Edwyn H.
- Elkins, Frank Ashby.
- Campbell, P. E.
- Sherlock, E. B. (Edward Birchall)
- Ricketts, T. F.
- Rolleston, J. D. (John Davy), 1873-1946.
Consists of a list of managers, report of the Board (J.T. Helby, T. Duncombe Mann), report of the Hospitals Committee (Walter Dennis), report of the Asylums Committee (A. Boden), reports of the Commissioners in Lunacy (F. Needham, E. Marriott Cooke, L.L. Shadwell, A.H. Trevor), report of the Children's Committee (Elliott S. Browne, E. Treacher Collins, T. Colcott Fox), report for the training ship, "Exmouth" (W. Vallance, Reginald B. Colmore), report of the Ambulance Committee (H. Willingham Gell), report of the Committee for General Purposes (John H. Lile), report of the Finance Committee (Augustus C. Scovell), report of the Works Committee (J. Thornley), report of the Contract Committee (W.J.B. Graham), report of the Statistical Committee (R. Woolley Walden)
reports of the medical superintendents of the Eastern Hospital, Homerton (E.W. Goodall), the North-Eastern Hospital, South Tottenham (Frederic Thomson), the North-Western Hospital, Haverstock Hill (F.N. Hume), The Western Hospital, Fulham (R.M. Bruce), the South-Western Hospital, Stockwell (F. Foord Caiger), the Fountain Hospital and the Grove Hospital, Tooting (J.E. Beggs), the South Eastern Hospital, New Cross (F.M. Turner), the Park Hospital, Hither Green (R.A. Birdwood), the Brook Hospital, Shooter's Hill (John MacCombie), the Northern Hospital, Winchmore Hill (C.E. Matthews), Gore Farm Hospital (W.T. Gordon Pugh), fever and smallpox statistics, the report of the Joyce Green Hospital, Dartford (T.F.Ricketts), reports of the medical superintendents of Tooting Bec Asylum (Edwyn H. Beresford), Leavesden Asylum, King's Langley (Frank Ashby Elkins), Caterham Asylum (P.E. Campbell), Darenth Asylum, near Dartford (A. Rotherham), Belmont Asylum, Sutton, Surrey (E.B. Sherlock), statistical tables for the asylums, medical supplement to the report of the statistical committee (edited by E.W. Goodall, F.M. Turner) including statistics about infectious diseases, post-scarlatinal diphtheria, the use of antitoxin serum treatment, tracheotomy, laparotomy, intubation, statistical tables and short articles
Includes bibliographic references and index
Partial contents: On the estimation of severity in disease / F. M. Turner.-- A classification of cases of smallpox by the numerical severity of the eruption / T. F. Ricketts, F. M. Turner.-- Three cases of hemiplegia following scarlet fever / J. D. Rolleston.-- The pathology of epileptic idiocy / E. B. Sherlock.-- Observations on treatment of diseases of the hip and knee joints in children / W. Greenwood Sutcliffe.
- Hospitals, Psychiatric
- Hospitals, Chronic Disease
- Typhoid Fever
- Scarlet Fever
- Diphtheriaprevention & control
- London (England)
- North-Eastern Hospital (London, England)
- North-Western Hospital (London, England.)
- Western Hospital (London, England)
- South-Western Hospital (London, England)
- Fountain Hospital (London, England)
- South-Eastern Hospital (London, England)
- Park Hospital (Hither Green, England)
- Brook Hospital (Shooter's Hill, England)
- Northern Hospital (London, England)
- Gore Farm Hospital (London, England)
- Joyce Green Hospital (Dartford, England)
- Leavesden Asylum
- Tooting Bec Asylum
- Metropolitan District Asylum at Caterham
- Metropolitan District School and Asylum for Imbeciles at Darenth
- Belmont Asylum (Sutton, Surrey, England)
Where to find it
Location Status AccessClosed storesWX28.BE5M62 1907 Unavailable Can't be requested