Members of the committee set up to establish the Imperial Yeomanry Hospital in South Africa. Process print after J. Duncan, ca. 1900.
- Duncan, John, 1866-1945
Selected images from this work
About this work
Back row, left to right: Mrs S. Neumann, Lady Gerard, Mrs Geo. Coats, Madame von André, Lady Chesham, Mrs Julius Wernher, Duchess of Sutherland, Viscount Curzon M.P., Mr L Neumann (Hon Treasurer), Duchess of Marlborough, Marchioness of Londonderry, Duchess of Hamilton
Front row, left to right: Countess of Warwick, Duchess of Devonshire, Mrs Alfred Lucas, Countess of Essex, Lady Georgiana Curzon, Marchioness of Hertford, Countess of Dudley, Adeline Duchess of Bedford, Lady Rothschild, Countess of Grosvenor
Countess of Dudley here identified as Rachel, wife of 2nd Earl (d. 1920), but could possibly be her mother-in-law Georgiana Elizabeth, Dowager Countess, widow of 1st Earl, m. 1865, d. 1929
- South African War, 1899-1902Hospitals
- South Africa
- Warwick, Frances Evelyn Maynard Greville, Countess of, 1861-1938
- Devonshire, Louisa Cavendish, Duchess of, 1832-1911
- Lucas, Alfred, Mrs.
- Essex, Adele Capell, Countess of, -1922.
- Howe, Georgiana Elizabeth Curzon, Countess, 1860-1906
- Hertford, Mary Seymour, Marchioness of, 1846-1909
- Dudley, Rachel Ward, Countess of, -1920.
- Bedford, Adeline Marie Russell, Duchess of, 1852-1920.
- Rothschild, Emma Louisa de, -1935.
- Grosvenor, Sibell Mary, Countess, 1855-1929
- Neumann, S., Mrs.
- Gerard, Mary Emmeline Laura, Baroness, 1854-
- Coats, George, Mrs.
- André, Adolf, Baroness von.
- Chesham, Beatrice Constance Cavendish, Baroness, -1911
- Ludlow, Alice Sedgwick, Baroness, 1862-1945.
- Sutherland, Millicent, Duchess of, 1867-1955
- Howe, Richard George Penn Curzon-Howe, Earl, 1861-1929.
- Neumann, Ludwig.
- Balsan, Consuelo Vanderbilt
- Londonderry, Theresa Stewart, Marchioness of, 1852-1919
- Hamilton and Brandon, Nina Mary Benita Poore Douglas-Hamilton, Duchess of, 1878-1951
- Imperial Yeomanry Hospital (Deelfontein, South Africa)
Where to find it
Location Status AccessClosed stores