Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
Arms or health? : the effects of the arms race on health in the absence of nuclear war : proceedings of a conference, October 25th 1986, Coventry (Lanchester) Polytechnic / edited by Chris Taggart and John Middleton.
- Middleton, John, Dr.
Where to find it
About this work
Coventry : Coventry & Warwickshire Medical Campaign Against Nuclear Weapons, 1986.
54 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Middleton, John, Dr. |editor.
- Taggart, Chris |editor.
- Coventry & Warwickshire Medical Campaign Against Nuclear Weapons (Organization) |issuing body.
- Coventry (Lanchester) Polytechnic |host institution.
- International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War.
- Medical Campaign against Nuclear Weapons (Organization) |organizer.
On cover: a briefing by the Medical Campaign Against Nuclear Weapons, a British affiliate of International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War.
Copy 1. Donor: Medact.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Exhibited in "War of Nerves: Psychological Landscapes of the Cold War" at The Wende Museum, Culver City, USA, 16 September 2018 - 13 January 2019