Miscellaneous correspondence, mostly by third parties and concerning the Board of Education
- Part of
- Newman, Sir George (1870-1948), pioneer of public and child health care
- Archives and manuscripts
About this work
Miscellaneous letters (not by or to Newman) largely between politicians and concerning the Board of Education. 4 letters. 1906-18.
The detailed listing of the letters is as follows:
1. Reginald McKenna, House of Commons, 6 April 1906, to [Augustine] Birrell, 3p. Ms.
2. Henry Herbert Asquith [later 1st Early of Oxford and Asquith], Treasury Chambers, Whitehall, 22 February 1908, to [Reginald] McKenna, 2p. Ms.
3. Walter Runciman [later 1st Viscount Runciman], House of Commons, 15 December 1908, to [Frederick Archibald Vaughan Campbell] Lord Cawdor, 3p. Ms. copy.
4. Hugh Cecil, Headquarters, S.W. Area R.A.F., Salisbury, 17 July 1928, to Sir Lewis [Amherst Selby-Bigge], 4p. Ms