Nachituti's gift : economy, society, and environment in central Africa / David M. Gordon.
- Gordon, David M., 1970-
- , ©2006
About this work
Madison : University of Wisconsin Press, , ©2006.
xiii, 304 pages : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 261-290) and index.
Electronic text and image data. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University of Michigan, Michigan Publishing, 2009. Includes both TIFF files and keyword searchable text. ([ACLS Humanities E-Book]) Mode of access: Intranet.
- Fisheries |Economic aspects –Luapula River Valley (Zambia and Congo)
- Fish trade |Luapula River Valley (Zambia and Congo)
- Bemba (African people) |Economic conditions
- Luapula River Valley (Zambia and Congo) |Social life and customs
- Luapula River Valley (Zambia and Congo) |Economic conditions
- Luapula River Valley (Zambia and Congo) |Environmental conditions