Bibliothèque Royale, Paris: the courtyard. Line engraving by Letitia Byrne after T.T. Bury, ca. 1830.
- Bury, T. T. 1811-1877.
Selected images from this work
About this work
The "cour d'honneur" of the Site Richelieu, off the rue de Richelieu: view towards the north, the building by Jacques V Gabriel in 1736, and on the right, the long east wing, attributed to Robert de Cotte, incorporating the Galerie Mazarine. Some of the buildings were rebuilt in the 19th and 20th centuries for the purposes of the Bibliothèque Nationale (subsequently Bibliothèque Nationale de France)