Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
"Mad cow disease" or bovine spongiform encephalopathy : scientific and regulatory issues / Judith A. Johnson and Donna U. Vogt.
- Johnson, Judith A. (Judith Ann), 1957-
About this work
Washington, D.C. : Congressional Research Service, The Library of Congress, 
6 pages ; 28 cm.
Title from caption.
Produced by the Congressional Research Service.
"Updated July 29, 1996."
Internet link is to update of July 7 1997.
- Encephalopathy, Bovine Spongiformprevention & control
- Encephalopathy, Bovine Spongiformtransmissions
- Animal Feedstandards
- Animal Husbandrylegislation & jurisprudence
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob Syndromeepidemiology
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob Syndromeprevention & control
- United States
- United States. Food and Drug Administration
Where to find it
Location Status AccessClosed storesP7510