Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
Annual report for the year 1952 / North Wales Mental Hospital Management Committee.
- North Wales Mental Hospital Management Committee.
About this work
Also known as
Annual report. 1952
Denbigh : Printed at the Occupational Therapy Department, North Wales Hospital, [1953?]
67 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
Consists of a list of the members of the committee, hospitals and institutions administered by it, staff, the committee's report (Alfred E. Hughes, chairman), report of the medical superintendent and medical officer (J.H.O. Roberts), report of the North Wales child guidance clinics (E. Simmons) and reports of the Commissioners of the Board of Control (R.G. Anderson, J. Iverson Russell, J.C. Rawlinson) and a financial statement.
- Hospitals, Psychiatric
- Denbigh (Wales)
- Mold (Wales)
- Ruthin (Denbighshire, Wales)
- Dolgellau (Wales)
- Chester (England)
- North Wales Mental Hospital Management Committee
- North Wales Hospital for Nervous and Mental Disorders (Denbigh, Wales)
- Pool Park Hospital, near Ruthin
- Coed Du Hall Mental Deficiency Institution (Mold area, Wales)
- Llwyn View Mental Deficiency Institution, Dolgelly
- Garth Angharad Mental Deficiency Institution, Dolgelly
- Broughton Mental Deficiency Institution (Chester area, England)
Where to find it
Location Status AccessClosed storesWLM28.BW3N881952 Open Online request