Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
1903 almanach Pink / [Gablin et Cie.].
- Gablin et Cie.
About this work
[Paris] : [Gablin et Cie.], [1902?] (Paris ; E. Pigelet)
31 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 20 cm
Booklet advertising Pilules Pink Pour Personnes Pâles du Dr. Williams - the French brand name for Dr. Williams' Pink Pills for Pale People - distributed in France by Gablin et Cie.
The pills were sold as a general nerve and blood tonic, but clainms were made for their ability to cure many other diseases and conditions.
- Nonprescription Drugs
- Anemia |drug therapy
- Anemia, Hypochromic |drug therapy
- Migraine Disorders |drug therapy
- Sleep Initiation and Maintenance Disorders |drug therapy
- Neurasthenia |drug therapy
- Stomach Diseases |drug therapy
- Constipation |drug therapy
- Rheumatic Diseases |drug therapy
- Sciatica |drug therapy
- Menstruation Disturbances |drug therapy