Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
Playing it safe : responses of secondary school teachers to lesbian, gay and bisexual pupils, bullying, HIV and AIDS education and Section 28 / Nicola Douglas, Health and Education Research Unit, Institute of Education, University of London [and 3 others].
- Douglas, Nicola
About this work
London : Health and Education Research Unit, Institute of Education, University of London, 1997.
iii, 70 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm
Includes bibliographical references (pages 68-70).
Copy 1. Donor: FPA, formerly the Family Planning Association.
- Lesbian students |Great Britain.
- Gay students |Great Britain.
- Bisexual students |Great Britain.
- Bullying |Great Britain.
- AIDS (Disease) |Study and teaching (Secondary)
- HIV (Viruses) |Study and teaching (Secondary)
- High school teaching |Great Britain.
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome