Old age ephemera. Box 1, Services and support.
Where to find it
About this work
Box file containing items of ephemera in acid free sleeves. Includes: note from the Aged Members' Pension Fund (141 Bedford Road, Clapham, London, 1890), 3 illustrations of old people by Feliks Topolski which were possibly sent out to GPs as part of a pharmaceutical advertising campaign, Age Concern, personal alarm services, community care for older people, coping with caring, going into hospital, Older lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender group (London, 2009), Age Concern Camden (2009), Camden Working 4 U (2009), Camden's 'Swimming buddies' exercise initiative for older and disabled people (2011?), services for older people (Age Concern Warwickshire, 2011), UNISON on maintaining services (2011), insurance endorsed by AgeUK and Age Concern, raffle ticket (Age UK, 2011), 'Feel safe in your own home' (Croydon Careline, 2012), County Enterprise Foods Meals Service(Warwick : 2012), 'Ageing' (NHS National Institute for Health Research : 2014), 'Staying Put's enhanced reablement service' (Croydon Council : 2014?), 'Music for life' music workshops for people with dementia (Jewish care : 2015?), 'Looking for a local home care service?' (Managing Care Ltd. : 2014?), Reaching the isolated elderly (Regenerate-RISE : 2014?)
- Old age.
- Social service.
- Health Services for the Aged.
- Disabled Persons.
- Food Services.
- Dementia |therapy.
- Topolski, Feliks, 1907-1989.
- Age Concern (Organization : Great Britain)
- Age Concern Scotland (Organization)
- Age Concern Warwickshire.
- Age UK (Organization)
- Camden Age Concern (Organization)
- Centre for Policy on Ageing (London, England)
- Family Welfare Association (Great Britain)
- Help the Aged (Organization)
- UNISON (Organization)
- National Institute for Health Research (Great Britain)
- Managing Care Ltd.
- Regenerate-RISE (Firm)