The house party / The House Party HIV Prevention Project ; original concept: Patriic Gayle ; design: Antony Rathbone ; illustration: Dougie.
- Gayle, Patriic.
Where to find it
About this work
Board game cum competition focusing on many areas that may cause problems in the lives of gay and lesbian people (HIV / AIDS, relationships, personal safety, debt, sexually transmitted infections, finding a home, drug addiction, alternative medicine, being arrested, exercise, discrimination at work, domestic violence, taking steroids or body building).
London : House Party HIV Prevention Project, 1996.
1 pack (various pieces) : color illustrations ; in a folder 21 x 9 cm
The House Party HIV Prevention Project is principally funded by the Elton John AIDS Foundation.
GlaxoWellcome HIV care is also mentioned.
House party [gameboard] (1 sheet ; col. ill. ; 40 x 64 cm.) -- [Character cards] (16 sheets ; ill. ; 20 cm.) -- [Character stickers] ( 4 sheets ; col. ill. ; 9 x 21 cm.).
- Gay men.
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome |prevention & control.
- HIV Infections |prevention & control.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases |prevention & control.
- Alcoholism |prevention & control.
- Substance-Related Disorders |prevention & control.
- Complementary Therapies.
- House Party HIV Prevention Project.
- Elton John AIDS Foundation.
- Glaxo Wellcome.