Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
Les relations médecin-malade des temps modernes à l'époque contemporaine / Elisabeth Belmas, Serenella Nonnis-Viglante, (dir.) ; avant-propos, Jacques Deschamps ; préface, Pierre Colonna et Patrice Guérin.
- Colloque Regards croisés sur les relations médecin-malade de la fin du Moyen Âge à l'époque contemporaine (2010 : Paris, France)
About this work
Villeneuve-d'Ascq : Presses universitaires du Septentrion, 2013.
221 pages : illustrations, map ; 24 cm.
Proceedings of a conference held at Paris, France, 25-26 November 2010.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Includes abstracts in French and English.
- Physician and patient |France –Congresses
- Physician and patient |France –History –Congresses
- Physicians |France –Attitudes –Congresses
- Physicians |France –Attitudes –History –Congresses
- Patients |France –Attitudes –Congresses
- Patients |France –Attitudes –History –Congresses
- Patient education |France –Congresses
- Patient education |France –History –Congresses
- Physician-Patient Relations
- Physician-Patient Relations |ethics
- Attitude of Health Personnel
- Attitude of Health Personnel |ethics
- Patient Acceptance of Health Care
- Patient Acceptance of Health Care |ethics
- Patient Education as Topic
- Patients |history
- Physicians |history
- History, Modern 1601-
- History, Early Modern 1451-1600
Where to find it
LocationHistory of Medicine CB.U