Clinico-pathological conferences. 3, The case of Mr Lister V.
- Nicholas, Simon C.
About this work
Part five of a series of five programmes about a patient, George Lister. This programme deals exclusively with the post mortem and the cause of death revisiting some of the key scenes in his case history from the previous parts. Pathological specimens are inspected. A patient who survived an operation on a ruptured septum is shown alive and well. Ends suddenly.
- Nicholas, Simon C. |director, screenwriter.
- Wilson, Deanna |screenwriter.
- Abbott, Gillian. |film producer.
- Connell, Chris. |cinematographer.
- Anderson, Michae. |cinematographer.
- Withey, Bob. |recordist.
- Manley-Cooper, Simon. |editor of moving image work.
- Clark, Malcolm |scientific advisor.
- Little King Productions Ltd. |producer.
- Merck Sharp Dohme. |producer.