Surgeons and physicians of St Bartholomew's Hospital, London, with views of the building and adjacent churches. Colour lithograph by Beynon & Company after F. Hager.
- Hager, Frederick, active 1902.
Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
You can use this work for any purpose, including commercial uses, without restriction under copyright law. You should also provide attribution to the original work, source and licence.
Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY 4.0) terms and conditions https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0
About this work
Contains pictures (from the top) of ward, Wigman ward, the clinical pathologist's laboratory, the boardroom, the front of the hospital, the great hall and staircase, the ward and the chapel See subject headings for list of men shown here
Memorial of St Bartholomew's Hospital. Artist's first proof. Drawn by Frederick Hager ...
Cheltenham : Beynon & Comp.y fine art publishers & engravers.
1 print : lithograph, with tone ; border 66.9 x 48.6 cm
Wellcome Library no. 24684i
- Medical colleges |Faculty.
- Universities and colleges |Faculty.
- Medicine |Study and teaching.
- College teachers.
- Church buildings.
- Hospitals |England.
- Abernethy, John, 1764-1831.
- Pott, Percivall, 1714-1788.
- Caius, John, 1510-1573.
- Powell, Richard, 1767-1834.
- Budd, Richard, 1746-1821.
- Bernard, Francis, 1627-1698.
- Harvey, William, 1578-1657.
- Pitcairn, William, 1711-1791.
- Latham, John, 1761-1843.
- Pitcairn, David, 1749-1809.
- Lawrence, William, Sir, 1783-1867.
- Young, Thomas, 1773-1829.
- Burrows, George, Sir, 1801-1887.
- Latham, P. M. 1789-1875.
- Blackall, John, 1771-1860.
- Woodall, John, 1556?-1643.
- Paget, James, Sir, 1814-1899.
- Hunter, John, 1728-1793.
- St. Bartholomew's Hospital (London, England)
- St. Bartholomew the Great (London, England)
- St. Bartholomew the Less (London, England)