Military Hospital V.R. 76, Ris-Orangis, France: nurse examining a small object with a magnifying glass. Photograph, 1916.
Selected images from this work
About this work
The military hospital, V.R. 76 was founded in 1915 by the Hon. Lady Johnstone and Mr Harold J. Reckitt. Situated at Ris-Orangis (12 miles south of Paris), treating only surgical cases, the hospital was the operating centre for a group of nine hospitals attached to it. The hospital closed in 1918
Where to find it
Location Status AccessClosed stores