Hospital associations etc. ephemera. Box 1.
Where to find it
About this work
Box file containing items of ephemera in acid free sleeves. Including fund raising lottery tickets from the Daily Mail Hospital Ballot, items about various hospital associations, hospital visiting, hospital badges and hospital stationery, Friendly Societies' Hospital Sunday concert programme (Ipswich, 1924), Hospital Exhibition (Crystal Palace) Limited shares certificate, 1927), Hospital Friends ('flag day' paper badges), H.S.A. (Hospital Saving Association), Hospitals day (London Hospitals Street Collections, 36 Kingsway, London : World War 2 poster showing nurse & child with golliwog), Hospitals of London (sticker, 1991), Hospitals Week (1937), Prince of Wales Hospital Fund (Queen's commemoration, 1837-1897), The Royal Surgical Aid Society (1940?), Sir Leslie Wilson's Hospital Fund (1 anna fund raising 'seal'), Friends of University College London Hospitals (2013), Healthwatch Islington (2013?), West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust patient advice and liaison service (2012).
- Associations, institutions, etc.
- Health insurance.
- Fund Raising.
- London (England)
- American Hospital Association.
- Friends of University College London Hospitals.
- Healthwatch Islington.
- Hospital Exhibition (Crystal Palace) Limited.
- Hospital Saving Association (Great Britain)
- London Hospitals Street Collections.
- Society of Victims of Hospital and Medical Errors.
- National Association of Voluntary Hospital Superintendents.
- West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust.
- Prince of Wales Hospital Fund.
- Royal Surgical Aid Society.
- Sir Leslie Wilson's Hospital Fund.