Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
Child and adolescent analysis : its significance for clinical work with adults / edited by Scott Dowling.
- Dowling, Scott.
- , ©1990
Where to find it
About this work
Madison, Conn. : International Universities Press, Inc., , ©1990.
xi, 232 pages ; 24 cm.
Consists of expanded and edited version of papers presented at a two-day workshop held 19-20 Nov. 1988 in New York City.
Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 215-222) and indexes.
- Child analysis |Congresses.
- Adolescent analysis |Congresses.
- Psychoanalysis |Congresses.
- Psychoanalytic interpretation |Congresses.
- Psychoanalysis |in adolescence.
- Psychoanalysis |Infant, Newborn.
- Psychoanalysis |Child.
- Psychoanalysis |Child, Preschool.
- Psychoanalysis |Infant.
- Psychoanalytic Interpretation |in adulthood.